1.24.2009

Tuesday, January 24, 1989

Three months ...

I spent this Tuesday like most any other, except that my attendance was not required in Literature in Context class. So I did some work today in the library. I finished up my article for The Snapper on Three Mile Island, and I must admit that I'm quite proud of how it turned out.

In the interest of saving money, Viv and I celebrated our three-month anniversary by heading towards Double Happiness, which unfortunately, was closed. So instead of Chinese, we settled on a pizza and some chips that we brought back to the room. A rather uneventful day.

Pictured is the copy of Viz magazine that hit newsstands around this time. When things got dull, you could always count on a little rude humor from the pages of Viz to lift your spirits.

No comments: