10.26.2008

Wednesday, October 26, 1988

I Want to Buy a Guitar

I did not make it to my 9:15 a.m. Geography class… since I woke up at noon.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve had far too many “lazy” days, but they’ve nonetheless become commonplace. Anyway, J.P. came to wake me up, and at first I didn’t believe him that it was noon. He got me a sandwich, then came back and we ate lunch in my room.

I didn’t really have anything else to do today, so when J.P. and the Gang invited me to join them into town, I couldn’t think of anything I needed to buy so I passed. Well, that is, until after they had already left. That was when I decided that I was going to buy an acoustic guitar. I decided to wait until tomorrow, because I couldn’t find anyone to join me on a trip into town.

Anyway, I ate dinner, then relaxed and spent the rest of the evening with Viv.

(Picture: Not much to show from this day... so here is my coach card to get discounts on bus fares.)

No comments: