12.05.2008

Monday, December 5, 1988

Well, I Bought a Newspaper ...

Woke up for breakfast, then finished reading "The Importance of Being Earnest." (Fourth time I've read it... great story!)

After my shower I went to my rescheduled Geography lecture at 11.15 a.m. Following that, I took out £10 from the bank, send my friend Scott his package (featuring the bootleg of Prince's notorious "Black Album") as well as a couple other letters. I bought some lunch and a copy of "The Daily Telegraph."

I came back to my room and decided not to go to class. J.P. also made the same decision, so he and I sat around and talked about various things until dinner.

After dinner I came back and went to work on my "Earnest" report again. Did that for awhile, and then I hung out with Viv for the rest of the evening.

Not a very exciting day, I'm afraid.

Pictured: My police registration card, required of all us foreigners. Man, that £25 could've been put to much better use!

No comments: