1.16.2009

Monday, January 16, 1989

Fin ...

Woke up when Viv came over to wake me up for breakfast. She fell asleep here last night and woke up at 4 a.m. to return to her room.

After breakfast, I typed up my bibliography and reviewed my Social-Political Structures paper. I think it reads pretty well. Then I took it over to the Inglemire site to hand it in. After returning, I rested in honor of my victory until heading to my 3.15 class. After class I went to dinner.

After dinner I hung around with Viv and J.P. for the rest of the evening. Today was Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday Day. Honestly, where does the time go between holidays? It seems like only yesterday I was out shopping for Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday Day gifts for everyone.

(Pictured is a map of the Yorkshire/Humberside area. No reason, just didn't have any photos to use for today.)

No comments: