1.26.2009

Thursday, January 26, 1989

Another boring day ...

I slept in today, and basically didn't do the reading I should have done for my 2.15 class. It didn't matter, however, because it turned out that the class had been canceled. So now I have an extra week to read Virginia Woolf's "Mrs. Dalloway" and "To the Lighthouse."

Sure.

That evening, after yet another meal that could not be beat, Viv and I went to see "Red Heat" (a movie that came out in America last June and received very favorable ratings.) I thought it was entertaining, though not that great, while Viv absolutely hated it.

Naturally, we saw movie moguls Dave and Karen at the theater again. They had gone to see the Tom Cruise movie "Cocktail." The countdown has begun to see "Die Hard" (It opens here on Feb. 3.) Sure, I've already seen it twice in America (included a sneak preview showing one week before its actual release in the U.S.) but it's so awesome that I'm ready to see it again. Also awaiting the British release of "The Naked Gun."

No comments: