1.25.2009

Wednesday, January 25, 1989

This is what happens ...

I woke up urlie for breakfast, then attended my weekly Geography lecture. Went through a typical daily routine, visiting people, hanging out, eating, reading a bit.

I forget most of what I did today, until 10.15 p.m., when Viv and I watched the second installment of "Thirtysomething."

As you can probably tell, I'm writing this well after the day this happened. Got a little behind in my journal writing, but that'll happen when you've got other writing and school work to complete.

Spent the rest of the evening with Viv and playing with Shannon the Hamster.

Since not much happenned today, I'll share with you an amusing part of the current issue of Viz magazine (see yesterday's cover). While in St. Hilda's, a group of us hung out and decided to take the "Are You an Animal Lover?" quiz the magazine featured (below... click on image for larger version). It was hilarious. Kenny almost passed out from a lack of oxygen at one point, he was laughing so hard.


No comments: