11.06.2008

Sunday, November 6, 1988

There's Plenty of Time

This Sunday was spent talking about how we were going to work on our papers for class tomorrow. Unfortunately, we all got sidetracked by various elements (trips to Double Happiness, etc.)

Eventually, I did get started on my T.S. Eliot paper, and I managed to get a good bit of research done, but only a little bit of writing started on the rough draft (one paragraph, to be exact) before I decided to call it a day. I figure I can work on the paper tomorrow, since I have until 3 p.m. in the afternoon to work on it. We'll see how that goes.

Only two days now until the presidential election. The Sunday Times had an impressive layout on the election. (Cover is pictured.)

****
  • Number One Song in Britain This Week: "Orinoco Flow" - Enya
  • Number One Song in America This Week: "Wild Wild West" - The Escape Club
  • World News Today: A 7.3 magnitude earthquake hits Burma and China, killing 730 people and injruing 3,900.

No comments: