11.29.2008

Tuesday, November 29, 1988

Killer Tuesday ...

Killer Tuesday. Got up for breakfast, and then went to my Literature in Context class. It was significantly more interesting than last week's class. Then I went to my Geography seminar, which wasn't bad (although I was asked about congestion in America and was dumbfounded to respond. I was just caught off guard, so to speak.) I ate lunch at the corner deli, and after a bit in the library (my library card is pictured), went to my Social/Political Structures class, where we had a new bald-headed teacher instead of Roz Billington to bore us. So J.P. and I drew some of our finest cartoons.

After class, J.P. and I went up to the 1/2-off poster sale going on, where I bought a "With the Beatles" poster for £1. Came back to the halls, talked to Viv awhile, then ate dinner, followed by talking to Viv some more.

At 8 p.m. we went over to the TV room to watch "Fawlty Towers," which, of course, was great. Then we went to get some Chinese until we remembered (after walking a bit in the rain), that Double Happiness was closed on Tuesdays. So we went and got a ham pizza with garlic bread, and brought it back to the room. I was quite happy and it quickly disappeared.

Afterwards, Viv and I did some work (separately), then hung out a bit (together) before turning in for the evening.

No comments: