2.23.2009

Thursday, February 23, 1989

More Snappers! ...

I woke up early for breakfast today, but after eating I returned to my room and fell asleep until about 11 a.m.

My parents package that included my Sam Kinison/Steven Wright tape came today, along with £60 in travelers checks... all going toward my upcoming journey to Spain. I hope I won't have any trouble cashing them in!

After I took a shower I started listening to the tape... when a knock came at the door. It was a lady who brought me a package with more copies of The Snapper! Yaaaay!

Sam stopped by for a visit while I was opening it up, but unfortunately, my attention was focused on my new collection of Millersville University student newspapers. Later, before heading to class, J.P. and I listened to the tape, then went to class, where we discussed D.H. Lawrence's "The Rainbow." When we returned after class we continued to listen to the rest of the tape, with breaks for dinner and the news.

Later that evening I watched "Mona Lisa," a bizarre movie starring Bob Hoskins. It was interesting partly because it was filmed in London and Brighton, and I had been to several of the places featured in the film.

Came back to the room, let Shannon the Hamster roam for a bit, then read for awhile before going to bed.

No comments: